Search Acquisition Marketer (SEO)
- Competitor Research, Keyword Research and SEO Writing: Accountable for conducting competitor research, keyword research, SEO writing, and other content optimisations as needed for client accounts, executed with attention to detail and on deadline.
- Optimization Strategy and Execution: Support the client delivery team as needed around the development and execution of optimisation strategies for client accounts.
- Reporting and Analysis: Monitor, analyse and report on key metrics to track against client goals, and to identify trends, successes and opportunities for improved client outcomes.
- General Support: Support client projects and the client delivery team as needed, including but not limited to, working with client account managers to develop digital strategies to meet client goals, taking notes on client calls, collaborating with clients on cutting-edge SEO strategies, conducting miscellaneous research, and performing client and prospective client site audits.
- Stay Up-To Date on SEO Trends and Best Practices: Understand the SEO industry and keep up with industry-wide best practices and search engine updates.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics to get SEO Ideas and actionables
- Figure out On Page SEO Technicalities for better Search Experience
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimisation
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and Website
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics etc.)
- Experience with Link Building and SEO Management Tools like Moz, Backlinko etc
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS development and constraints an added advantage
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications and added advantage
- One to Two years of SEO experience, including keyword research and SEO writing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Possesses good verbal and written presentation skills
- Is incredibly attentive to detail
- Has the ability to understand new industries quickly
Skills that can make you standout
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within the Website you are managing
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of SEO Strategy and Execution of SEO Strategy.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Great powers of Analytics and Reporting (Proficiency with Excel a big Plus)
Your Typical Day at Work
- SEO Audit
- Identify Fixes
- Work with Content and Monetisation Teams
- Verify Results
- Identify SEO takeaways w.r.t Company Goals and Objectives
- Create tactical list of execution tasks that will create impact
- Plan Evaluation and Reporting of the progress
- Identify SEO Strategy as per User
- Map Content Requirement and help content team with requirement
- Find Topics and Keywords which create maximum impact
- Create quality links which help you with
- Find publishers, creators to collaborate to push SEO Strategy