WEB DEVELOPER CUM TECHNICAL GROWTH HACKER
WORDPRESS & WOOCOMMERCE DEVELOPMENT
- Well versed in WordPress, Woocommerce & their existing inbuilt functions
- Creation of custom post types
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Theme/Template integration
- Strong understanding of database technologies like SQL.
- Should have good hands on OOPS concept
PLUGINS & INTEGRATION
- Creation of WordPress & Woocommerce plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
- Must have good knowledge in handling content updates and Integration of WordPress applications ( Plugin , Hooks , Modules , Filters etc..).
- Customization and Payment gateways integration .
SECURITY & OPTIMIZATION
- Knowledge in WordPress security, and optimization (Google Page Speed, Caching, CDN, GZip etc) & Database Optimization.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Candidate should be able to meet deadlines
- Must be hardworking and motivated, Should be self-driven
- Must have good communication skills and development approach
- Candidate should be ready to learn
- We’re seeking a Developer that has an appreciation of digital marketing and growth hacking
- A Developer who has “will” to perform magic and we are willing to show him the “way” to do that.
- You need to know the basics of most digital marketing activities and where they intersect with development and how technical roles aid marketing growth.
- As a growth hacking team, Developers work in conjunction with design and our digital strategy consultants.
- You’ll have the opportunity of driving our client’s firm out of the industrial age into Digital Age.
- At Growth Pixel; talent, enthusiasm and creativity do not go unnoticed.
- Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap)
- CMS knowledge (especially WordPress)
- Excellent understanding of grids and flow
- Performance optimisation techniques
- Good understanding of UX and ability to question usability where necessary
- Deep understanding of modern website architecture and supporting technologies (Responsive Design etc)
Skills that can make you standout
- AngularJS and similar frameworks
- Expression Engine
- An understanding of SEO fundamentals and best practices
Your Typical Day at Work
- Your Day starts with urgency & Importance alignment with the Digital Marketing team.
- Updating the tasks on the Project Management software to update the team.
- Starting development of the factor which will impact the most in the Project.
- Tracking the Bug which is hampering the normal work of the website
- Mending the Broken portion of the website and making it usable
- Creating a new functionality to one of the in-house website or finding the best option for the same.
- Tinkering with the technical aspect to make website zoom the users towards a great experience.
- Updating with new happenings at your field and helping understand the Digital Marketing team the impact of these new technologies on our services.